Friday, September 5, 2008

confused!



The clomid didn't work the first time so my doc gave me a higher dose which worked the next 2 times resulting in iui's which were unsuccessful. When we did the iui's we had a follicle measure at 20 the first and 22 the second. My doctor was so sure we didn't need to keep coming into see him so he gave me a refill of clomid and told me just to come in for u/s and iui's. I have been left alone to figure out when to take clomid and when to come in to schedule u/s. since my doc hasn't been much help, I just went off the same timing as the other tries and when we came into do an u/s on my 14th day of my cycle. I had alot of follicles but none were bigger thant 10.. I went back 2 days later and they hadn't grown. The nurse gave me a perscription for birth control to jumpstart my period to try again next month, however I don't feel comfortable taking it yet. I am worried that maybe I timed my u/s wrong and could still be ovulating. I recently started feeling really heavy in my lower abdomen, a feeling sorta like needing to pee and having trouble dancing or swimming with the feeling. I have had twinges and slight cramping as well. my doc is out of town so I can't get ahold of him and don't want to start my birth control if there is a chance that I could still be ovulating? are my follicles going to just reabsorb into my body or is there any chance that the heavy feeling could be ovulation?

No comments: